Monday, March 5, 2012

Knwoledge, Build/Destroy


My manifestation on todays math is first knowledge self/know self /know that I am G.O.D. The Supreme Being, The most high, The seven, The light, I shine she shine, understand my knowledge God, Sun , I am accumulating , to gather, Pile up, stack facts is what needed, learning to gain knowledge, comprehension, or mastery of thought experience or study, to become formed.

Build always, one must elevate mentally, remember we have no ceilings, top, there's no limit on how hight we can go, nothing but positive energy is needed, God, shine Sun, let your light shine on your wisdom, understanding, and others as well

Destroy, never will, allow the negativity to out weight that positive, that + , that math


                                                   Knowledge/ Build, Destroy Borns
                                                                    Born
That nine, to exist, being into existence, completion to manifest from knowledge to born shows, completion know you power, God, Sun, knowledge, that the law of mathematics to be complete in it self




Just I Ce , U N I Verse
Lord Justice Atum Ba Allah


2 comments:

  1. I got know your article’s Content and your article skill both are always gootutor at World Equestrian Center

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great and useful article that I thought I already knew about World Equestrian Center

    ReplyDelete