Friday, December 6, 2013

.Approximately 1 week ago from the date of this writing the Gods came together to (8) and it was evident that Allah is God on earth and in the heavens above,he is all wise and is just and true for there is no unrighteousness in him,b.u.t he is not unseen.Heis seen and is heard everywhere for he is the all eye ceeing.
Not much time had gone by before Raheiym 3rd Eye Great God Allah posed the question "Can God ask why?"A few brothers built on how they saw said degree.I wasn't the only one who didn't offer an answer right then and there.Not saying that I didn't have an answer to the God's question,I just wanted to take some time to (8) on said degree.
So I went back to the lab and did what scientists do.I meditated for hours as I drew it up in my wise dome and the answer is emphaticallyyes!!Why equals self because (1) is the accumulation of facts through observing,learning,and respecting.(1) is the foundation of all in existencefor it must be known in order to make it manifest.
The holy bible states in the revelation 1:8 that "I am the first and the last,"says the Lord God Almighty,who is,who was,and who is to come.I am the alpha and omega.I am the question and the answer.
Everything starts with I (the self) or eye (the mind) so if I feel the need to ask why,I should ask self why first.
God can also ask why when building with another party.In fact (1) should ask the 2nd party why,what,who,when,where,how and any other question that comes to mind to ensure that wise elevators deal equally
by teaching others (1) and (2),making it understood through (3).Why isn't
restricted to the 85% who believe the 10% on face value.
I am the true and living God who is the supreme being Blackman who is the original is God Allah,Lord of all the worlds,Supreme ruler of the universe and I don't accept s#!+ on face value!!
Panorama Equals Allah's Current Eyesight

-True And Living God Allah-

No comments:

Post a Comment