Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Right My Wrong

      Justice is his or her reward or punishment for his or her ways and actions. Just - I - Cee. Equality being done. One is severed justice after being given the knowledge on a person, place or thing (JUSTICE BILL)  I Lord True Born Zig El Allahs owes self, my cipher and our nation an apology being I spoke words that were not wise bringing a miscarriage to all. I was asked a few questions I could not answer and instead of telling it right and exact that I didn't know and would need to go back and so the research. I said that I knew it and when I was called to show and prove I went into guessing the answers. I was destroying instead of building and my mistake was not to be excused because the smallest of things can be big enough to ruin my nation. Once I vowed my word is bond and knew right and exact of what bond means I admit I wronged myself, cipher and Nation. I apologize and I'm positive this will not happen again. I will be careful, I will take every works I say into consideration on weather it'll help builds or will it destroy before I say thank full for my a- alkes serving justice upon me by way of writing this build allowing me to learn my lesson and right my wrongs. I love my Black people I will go through hell to get self all the way right for our nation to build.

                                                                                                  Peace
                                                                                                             Lord True Born

No comments:

Post a Comment