Thursday, February 9, 2012

Textbook Message I

Peace,

     May all be well for yourself and others alike dually note I love yall my Black people, my Nation. I am writing yall in a very Divine Manner speaking logic to my Kings, Queens and Master Builders on this planet Earth when yall see you , see me too. I'm just staying civilized looking forward to yall response by means of building and adding on that positive energy amongst each other, stay stimulating making knowledge born as the Original Black Family showing culture by truths of the true and living Allah's vision, strength, beauty within thee! By observing, learning and respecting facts being all in existence and wisely manifesting those thoughts to your lower self being your physical structure Arm, Leg, Leg, Arm, Head and having a clear mental understanding mentally and physically to father all of civilization in the acts of love the most pure and refined bond known to feed nature breed the black man, black woman, black child awhile ruling the humble land shielding the many villages and protecting the babies form all the wild wickedness serving duty by power of the human mind reigning supreme intellect and waiting progression for self and others through freedom justice equality therefore continuously building to make all things known and applying wisdom to improve one way of life shall bring us Victory!

Lord True Born Zig El Allah

1 comment:

  1. "when y'all see you, see me too" ...... That is peace

    ReplyDelete