Saturday, September 22, 2012

Love hell or right

Born by 7Divine All Wise Allah  to my Earth

I pledge
To always fulfill my duties as you companion.
To always have open and honest communication.
To keep my word at all times.
To continue to educate Us.
To love you without restraint.
To always Respect you.
To do as much as I can to uplift us.
To carry myself in honor when not around you.
To represent you in the best way possible.
To always give you my all.
To always go the extra mile.
To always make knowledge born.
To always be the foundation of all in existence.
I pledge
To provide for our family to the best of my mental and physical powers.
To care for Moe, Love Protect and Build her as if she is physically mine.
To put nothing and nobody before our family regardless to whom or what.
To bring about a higher more glorious level of understanding.
To honor our Family.
To always appreciate us and never take us for granted.
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment