Saturday, September 22, 2012

Love hell or right II

To my King

I pledge...
To give my all to our relationship to our family to you.
To never give up on you/ us.
To always respect you ad God, my King the head of our family.
To make our family, house hold ,financial decisions with you ( that has been hard for me my control issues)
To never undermine you in front of our children, our family anyone at all.
To always support you with the things you need/ want to do for self and our family and our culture.
Not to let anything/ anyone ever  come between us.
To always put Mo, you our child first.
To always make us better to push you to do all that I cee in you ( you are so smart and can / will be able to do everything you can think of and more. I will never let you drop that or give up on the great Man you are and all that you can come from you.)
To never push you away.
To always love you (I always have) and to love you more than the day before.
To give you the family you want to give you a physical child and to do what ever needed to help make you and Mo get close.
To be everything I can be for you and self.
To be more than just your Wife, Wiz Earth.

Peace Queen Cee Medina

No comments:

Post a Comment