Saturday, January 7, 2012

Born to Reach Birth

Rightfully so my name is Lord True Born Zig El Allah. I m a newborn to the (N.G.E) within the One Savior Cipher.  T.R.U.E= T is truth meaning with proper knowledge I am to lead and deliver oneself as well as others out of darkness by bringing forth the light which is to either love hell or live right.
R is Rule and by law of mathematics the black man was not make to be ruled there for being ruler is m natural birth right over all in existence. U is oneself knowing by positive ways and thoughts my universe rewards me a glorious level of understanding. E is dealing equality to my universe which is everything is one being equal teaching others my knowledge and wisdom making everything understood thru my understanding. Born is to be G.O.D in all essence and understanding which is proven my my application in my universe. Zig is knowledge, wisdom and understanding which is the completion of oneself and my universe through infinite growth. El  is my center of wisdom or gravity law of attraction education and exercising oneself and any universe of G.O.D having power of the human mind. Allah is me ( arm leg leg arm head) who is the original  1 sincerely Love Allahs Mathamatics is culture freedom justice and equality.



                                                                                                      PEACE
                                                                                          Lord  True Born Zig El Allah

No comments:

Post a Comment