Saturday, January 7, 2012

God " Sun" I am knowledge one who knows self in order to make anything in life manifest one must have knowledge of self " once one has gained knowledge of self the keys to all doors in life follow" Knowledge + the reflection of knowledge = wisdom " I shine she shine"  Wisdom, Moon, earths, Woman, is a reflection to the Suns light I am knowledge + wisdom Born's understanding " The Star" the original child our future Lord just i ce Atum Ba Allah I am the original man Peace God
                                 2012 D.Adams # 395-935

Appreciation to all Moon, Wisdom's, Earths, because thru ya'll life is continued i will always knowledge my wisdom and others wisdom's as will respect is everything Culture/freedom Culture freedom Born's builds/destroy always.
                                                        Lord Just I Ce  Atum Ba
                                                          Allah I am the original man
                                                              Peace God 2012 D Adams # 395-935

No comments:

Post a Comment