Saturday, January 7, 2012

Words of wisdom from the newborn

Wisdom is gained by knowing self. To know self you have to have the knowledge of self by knowing whats best for self. Started with the basic how to speak, walk, observe, learn, respect self to be able to give respect, to have wisdom is to put the energy of self to work by adding on positive energy to help build or started a Foundation and build around it and only self an destroy it by stop adding on to it cipher. What self puts  in  is what self gong to get out. I'm the sun in the solar system my wisdom is the golden reflection from the sun light my understanding is the stars around my foundation  meaning self have to move right by observing. Its my heat from my energy the light that I give that my wisdom will reflect, that will bring forward my understanding. Wisdom is knowing the truth to know the truth you have knowledge the truth by wanting to know the truth... P.E.A.C.

                                                                                                                                      DeDe
                                                                                                                             Darren Woodson 592-498

No comments:

Post a Comment