Saturday, January 7, 2012

~The Sun Don't Speak~ (He Shines...)

       I Am, Sun of my U-N-I-Verse!
Father of light, meaning one who's productive in providing the site; Knowledge that is...  Us as Universal Saviors and Wise Elevators must have!  That we weather each storm; Cultivating Civilization b keeping our planets warm.
       Thus behold the life giver, giver of life, He who has obtained Supreme Knowledge of himself, has found the purest of pearls, superior of all wealth.
       It is I with a wise mind, can see furthest through the 3rd eye. With a clear comprehension, my all eye seeing every angle, corner and each crack... 360 degrees just to bring it right back.  I am, sun of my U-N-I-Verse, self designed to set free the mind that no planet in orbit is left dumb, deaf and blind.
       The moon is my wife, for she reflects the light, that I must show and rove once day befalls night.  So bright I shine! So gracefully and tastefully I clothe her in garments of positive energy, leaving so square inch for negative activity.
       Forever mindful that, My Wise*dome is a constant expression of my reflection that without manifestation there's no connection.
       So I, Self, Sun; Must shine to the highest of my supreme potential by 1st acknowledging my mental.  That I may then civilize the minds of the uncivilized.  
       Just me, my wisdom (woman) and the vows we share, a divine commitment, in which none compares.  You C-I-Power-her, with my divine seed of light (knowledge also the original child.) showing and proving that our love is our bond and our bond, our love.  though there are many "planets", I shall place none above.  As sun of light and father of life, only can I purify the way of supreme understanding through the precious waters of my wisdom.  So as I proceed to sharpen my mental as sharp as a pencil.
       I Now Being Father!  The only on qualified to give life both mentally and physically.  Now able to write upon the tablets of my U-N-I-Verse, leaving a clear comprehension, unlocking the doors of divine intervention.
       The guiding light (knowledge) that will illuminate the path leading the minds of our future stars throughout the vast way of darkness that carefully encompasses the galaxy (the mind).
       I, Self, Sun of my U-N-I-Verse!  Vow commitment to that which defines my purpose as sole controller.  My planets, my stars in which lies my nation.
       I, Self, Lord, and Master! inspired by the many Great Suns who lead by example.  Shining the infinite light (knowledge) long before I!
       So forever I will Re-member, He (Atom); who member ed me ( ALLAH) piece by peace from memory.  For it was he (Atom) who said "let there be light" and there I appeared (Arm, Leg, Leg, Arm, Head).  And the "Sun who don't speak been shining ever since"...   
       With that I say:  That WE ( Wise Educators) cee (and Celestial Elevators) clearly, therefore always showing and proving to be true masters of our u-n-i-verse from now till forever more...

                                                Peace to the Original Family! Man, Woman, Child; Sun, Moon,  Star...
                                                                                  Born and Inspired by One Savior Cipher
                                                                                   #7 Sincere Mathematics Allah

No comments:

Post a Comment